Game Record Card PLUS - 2 game card (GP2)
Soccer referee card for two games. First game on front and second game on back with colored coded backgrounds for quick recognition. This card is ideal when officiating two games back-to-back.
Frames included for each team include: team identification (name/color/etc.), captains, kickoff, 10 goals, 9 misconducts, and open notes.
"PLUS" cards include frames for: date/time, player level, field number, middle referee name, and assistant referee names.
"PLUS" cards feature vertical goal frames, especially helpful for recording goal time and/or player number.
Don't forget the basic features for all cards:
- Reliable, re-writeable surface.
- Durable and rigid plastic for writing on.
- Writeable in the rain (pencil suggested).
- Will not run or fade when wet.
- Pencil, pen or permanent marker.
- Good for several years of typical use.
- Trusted by referees around the world.
- Made by a referee, for referees.